Make your own free website on Tripod.com
Dragon Ball Omega
Items

HOME

Rules
Join
Members
Capsul Corperation
Items
Masters
Transformations
Battle Arena
Quest
Message Board
Staff

Here are all the items that you may search for and there uses...

Earth
Dragon Balls-7-Collect them all to make a wish
Zeni-Random

*Capsul Corp.
Sword-+20%PL
Tapions Sword-0-+50%PL(Must have sword skill)
Space Pod- Transport 1 person to any planet
Group Ship- Transportation for 4 to any planet
Capsul Case- Holds up to 5 capsuls
Capsul-Random capsul
Sayian Armor-75% chance for Heavy and 25% chance for Light
Dragon Ball Radar- Find Dragon ball in half the time
Scouter- Chance to learn opponetns Lv 1 attack

*Goku's House
Weighted Cloths-+25%pl extra when training
Power Pole-0-+30%PL and +10%SP
Flying Nimbus-0-Transport to any subsection in 2 days
Sayian-mans watch-Transform-1-+10%PL +20%SP

*Roshi's Island
Weighted Cloths-+25%PL extra when training
Roshis Staff-1-one week speed training(Returned to Roshi after used)
Roshis Shades-Blocks Solar Flare

*Kami's Lookout
Kami's Sacred Staff-1-Raises chance of winning in battle.
Sensu Pouch-Need for sensu beans-holds 5(May only have one)
Sensu Bean-+10%PL when eaten
Magic Carpet-1-transport to subsection in 2 days

*Korins Tower
Sensu Bean-+10%PL when eaten
Yajerobi's Katana-1-+35%PL -10%SP(Must have Swordskill)

*Dr. Gero's Lab
Battle Jacket-+25%PL -20%SP
Flash Bomb-Same effect as Solar Flare
(May only have one equipted at a time)
Power Chip-+15%PL(Androids Only)
Speed Chip-+15%SP(Android Only)
Explosin Chip- adds kamikazi to abilities(Andoids Only)

Namek
Namek Ball-7-Collect them all to make a wish
Zeni-Random

*Namek Village
Namek Weighted Cloths-+30%PL extra when training
Elder Namek Robes-2-+50%PL when training
Namek Ship-Transportation for 6 to any planet
Namek Worker-Servant-1,500PL, regeneration

Planet Vegeta
Zeni-Random
Supreme Sayian Armor-0-+40%PL -10%Sp
Sayian Heavy Armor-+20%PL -30%Sp
Sayian Light Armor-+30%PL -10%Sp
Space Pod-Transportation for 1 to any planet
Scouter-Chance to learn level one move from opponent
Sayibamen Seed-Plant in battle to grow a henchmen with halve of your PL*2*
Sayian Warrior-servant-2,000PL,rapid ki

Freeza
Zeni-Random
Large Space Saucer-Transportation for 10 to any planet
Scouter-Chance to learn level one move from opponent
Freeza Pod-transport to subsection in 3 days
Slave-Servant-1,000PL

Kaioshin
Sword-+20%PL(Must have sword skill)
Z Sword-0-+55%PL, +25%PL extra when training(Must have sword skill)
Potara Errings-2-Permant Fusion with a character of the same race until taken off. Abilities from both characters are added together.
Kioshin Ledgendary Armor-5-+40%PL +10%SP

Yardrat
Zeni-Random

Next Demnsion
Yamas Fruit-+25%PL when eaten may find 2 a month
Super God Water-+50%PL only use once

Underworld:
Lurkers-Deamons who wander the under world looking to fight, 25% of your own PL

Miac.
Sacred Glave-0-+50%PL +25%extra when training